Name: Killer Content System
Owners: Socrates Socratous
Rank: 25 out of 100
My Killer Content Review
There are reviews written on many of the make money from home systems but what about the killer content system. This is my honest review on the Killer Content System and I hope it helps you in making the right decision for yourself. Below you will find a breakdown of how it works along with the pros and cons, who it’s for, training, support, price and my final verdict. Happy Reading!
How Does Killer Content System Work
Killer Content is nothing new under the sun. Simply, they offer a system that makes you think that you will receive a large amount of content that you are able to rewrite for your own blog or website. (Not Good!) rewriting or spinning content that has already been used is a bad idea. Writing original content is not only a good practice to get into for ranking high with Google, but your readers will like it too. Believe me when I tell you that your readers will appreciate original content and they will be able to sense when it’s not.
- Killer Content is relatively affordable and gives you an easy way to provide content to your website or blog.
- It’s a necessity to point out that search engines will penalize your website if you have duplicate content. You’re not being given original content for your website. In fact, what you rewrite (or spin) may already be used in a similar manner. This means that the search engines could knock down where you appear in the search results.
- The content provided isn’t all that great and none of it is original.
- Their informational video is vague and full of hyped up information. You can’t just pause the video. If you decide to pause the video and then play it later or if you even want to review a specific part of the video, you will have to watch the entire video over again. It’s not a short video.
- The product is self-valued. You will not find a single website that gives some sort of monetary value to this software. The valued number is chosen by Killer Content’s creator “Socrates” and was pulled out of the air in order to make people believe that they are receiving an great deal. You can place your own numbers on something but it doesn’t mean that it’s true.
- The earnings aren’t necessarily justified or explained. If I tell you that I make $4,000 per month that might be true. However, do you really know what I’m doing to make that money? No! You can only rely on what I tell you. Be very careful about people who claim to earn a certain amount of revenue from places like ClickBank. It doesn’t mean that they made their supposed income based on the one product that they want you to buy. You must be careful not to fall into the herd mentality of those looking to make a huge splash online.
Who Is Killer Content For
This product is aimed at people who want to make a living online. The idea is that you can use their content to draw more visitors to your site (but remember what I just said about that). They even give you an amount of money that they claim is made by people using their software. Think about this: when you go to a website, whether it is Facebook or even just a blog, how often do you click on ads or buy products that you see advertised? While there may be people making some amount of money by using Killer Content, there are more people that use it that aren’t making any money.
Killer Content Tools & Training
Unfortunately, the tools and training offered by Killer Content comes in the form of more videos and up-sells. That’s why I told you earlier to be careful with this product. The original video almost makes it seem as if you simply cannot fail – guaranteed success. Everyone wants guaranteed success, but wait there’s more (like in any good infomercial)! First, you will struggle to get to the content that you just paid to receive. However, there are videos that can teach you how to use their system. The videos provided are relatively easy to follow.
Probably the most informative thing about the product isn’t the product itself. It’s the reminder that niche sites need relative and timely content. That content shouldn’t be purchased from other providers. You can look around on popular websites and do your own research on your niche to come up with topics and topic ideas yourself. This is much more productive and your readers will definitely appreciate it. When providing content on your website you always have to keep the reader in mind. Content should always be directed towards providing value to your readers.
Killer Content Support
Aside from the videos, there’s not much support. So, who will you turn to if your website gets penalized or if you have questions about SEO? Killer Content won’t be there to help you with that. This kind of support in disgusting to me. The two most important things to look for in any program is good support and good training. The bad news is there are many more scams out there then legitimate programs which makes it hard for anyone who is looking to break into this industry of making money online. The good news is there are legitimate programs available today that make it possible for anyone who really wants to start an online business.
Killer Content Price
The base price is $37. However, there are other up-sells.
My Final Opinion
Content spinning is a bad idea. We all tend to get ideas from what we read that other people wrote. The bad part is that even if your spun content appears as original and can not be detected by the search engines, your spun content is just like all of the other spun content available for your niche. This can cause your website to take a penalty by the search engines which makes you harder to find. So, for $37 plus up-sells you might find yourself in a very expensive trap where you’re paying for something that is killing your business.
Google is constantly updating their algarithems to weed out the spammers and scammers. Even if you have figured out some way to get around them, in the end they will get you. It is always better to build your business by the rules. Spinning content is old school and will get you into a huge risk with the search engines. Look what happened when Google released the Panda and penguin changes. Many people that were making money by getting around the system where put out of business.
If you decide to spin content for your niche site you’re going to find yourself in trouble. Simply write in your own voice and from your own point of view. You don’t have to spend money in order to do that. We are all inspired by people or things that we read and your audience is no different. Using Killer Content will not make you rich. It will not get you extra traffic. It simply increases your risk of getting in trouble with the search engines.
You have better options for web content. It’s free to set up a blog. It’s free to set up Google Alerts. You can write your own articles based on the information you find online or even outsource your writing needs to reputable writers. At least then you’ll have unique content. Save your money and don’t purchase this product. Content does not always equate to traffic. This is particularly true if you don’t know anything about SEO or choosing keywords. Look at other inspirational options to help fuel your content needs.
Choosing A Legit Training Program Is Not Easy
Choosing the right training for the long run is important. To many people get sucked into these online scams. Wealthy Affiliate has everything you will ever need to drive your online business to a place that will provide you with financial security. They are not offering anything but the truth along with the best training and support you will find anywhere on the internet. No hype, no broken promises, no claims of fast easy money, just the truth. It takes time and work to be successful online. It also take good training that provides the information that works with support to get you through the ruff spots. Wealthy Affiliate is a community of online entrepreneurs that are actively building there online businesses. The beauty of this community is the 24/7 access to experienced people that are so willing to help.
Wealthy Affiliate is free to join and take for a test drive. If you’re truly looking to get started building an online business and drive it to success this will be your last stop.