What is My Lead System Pro About?
MLSP was created in 2008 by a man named Norbert Orlewicz and dubbed the rock-star of the network marketing world. The system claims to embrace a four part strategy that encompasses affiliate marketing, selling your own products, selling high ticket items that bring you $1’000.00 & up per sale and “MLM” Multi Level Marketing. Right out of the gate they claim without the MLSP Mastery System you’re doomed to failure. Again, this is another one of those programs that claims you don’t need any experience and you can be making money in a short period of time just by following their system.
Product Name: My Lead System Pro
My Lead System Pro Price: $49.97 or 147.97 Per Month
Owner: Norbert Orlewicz
Rank: 50 Out Of 100
How Does My Lead System Pro Work
The main part of the training in MLSP is based around teaching people how to build a successful “MLM” Multi Level Marketing Business. This is done by creating a sales funnel and building an email list with lead capture pages, also known as landing pages or squeeze pages. MLSP will provide you with and teach you how to design and set up your lead capture pages with a free give away. The free give away is a training course which is also provided by MLSP.
When someone lands on your lead capture page they will have to provide you with their name, email address and phone number in order to gain access to your free training give away. “If you would like to see what the lead capture page looks like, you can see it here“.
Once you have their information they are automatically placed on your mailing list and will begin receiving pre-written emails from you that are designed to build trust and close the deal on getting them to sign up to MLSP. The pre-written emails are professionally written email messages, also provided by MLSP. Each time one of your leads signs up you receive a commission from that sale.
How Do The Commission Payouts Work
There are two levels of membership, #1 “MLSP University” priced at $49.97 per month and #2 “MLSP Mastery” priced at $147.97 per month. The objective is to get everyone to sign up to MLSP Mastery for $147.97 per month. Depending on which level of membership you belong to will determine what your commission will be. As you can see they offer a much higher commission to people that are signed up at the Mastery level membership.
- If you are a MLSP University member paying $49.97 per month you will receive 30% commission on all of your sales for products and sign ups.
- If you are a MLSP Mastery member paying $147.97 per month you will receive $100.00 per month on any Mastery level membership you sell, and you will receive 100% commission on certain products you sell that are available through MLSP.
MLSP Training, Tools & Support
The training is broken up into different sections and most of the training is provided through videos and live webinars. The sections include Social Media Marketing, Content Marketing, PPC Marketing, Prospecting and Strategies.
The tools provided in the beginning are basic website building and free hosting to get you started. Once you have become familiar with setting up your website you will have access to more tools like Facebook fan pages, lead capture pages, pre-written emails, Free give away bonus and more that will help you to set up your sales funnel and drive traffic to your site. What I didn’t like was the fact that they suggest tools like content spinners and link building tools, both of which can get you into deep shit with Google.
I just want to know one thing, who’s going to be there to support me when Google penalizes my site for publishing re-written articles from an article spinner tool. OK, now that I got that off my back we can move on.
Good support is a must and one of the two most import things to have when building an online business. The support that MLSP provides is also pretty good and you will be able to connect with other members that are going through the process just like you. Community mentoring is one of the best kinds of support there is.
MLSP Pros vs Cons
It’s important to know what you’re getting into ahead of time. That’s exactly why it’s so important to do your research before entering into anything. Almost every program out there has it’s pros and cons and I have listed a few of the important ones to watch out for in each category.
- A live webinar once a week with training on new stuff evolving online
- Quality training on different types of marketing
- Free hosting for members
- Ability to communicate & interact with members of the community
- If you’re no good at sales, they will sell your leads for you
- The biggest draw back is the program is grossly over priced
- Some of the training is out dated & unethical & could get you into trouble with the search engines
- To many up-sells
- They don’t reveal everything in the beginning and use scammy tactics to get you signed up
- The entry level which is called MLSP University is $49.97 per month / there is a membership level below the University level called “My Lead System Pro Academy for $19.97 per month but it’s hardly worth mentioning.
- The whole idea is to get people to the next level which is called the MLSP Mastery level. This level cost $147.97 per month. This is where they will make their money and this is where you will be able to make your money. The only reason they even offer the lower levels is to qualify you for the Mastery level membership where everyone needs to be if they are serious about building a business and making money.
Is My Lead System Pro A Scam
The short answer to that question is my lead system pro is not a scam, it’s just not a program that I would recommend. There are better programs available that offer much more for less money without any up-sells or trying to sell you things you don’t need.
My Final Thoughts
MLSP is an over priced training program with a lot of up sells. The program teaches their members how recruit people and then make money off them by pushing the up sells. The training they provide does have some value and could be applied to building a business with integrity elsewhere.
The fact that they hook you in and then try to sell you everything under the sun, and teach you how to do the same thing to anyone that you get to sign up has a bad feeling attached to it. Like many other programs out there, in order to make money you have to pay for the higher levels of training.
I prefer a program that has everything bundled into one package without up-sells to reach the next level of training in order to make money. You can find this here with the best training and support offered anywhere online.
Please leave any comments or questions in the comment box below so the readers that follow you can get a better perspective on things.
To Your Success!