What Is Affilorama About
When it comes to finding a quality Affiliate Marketing Training Program they are few and far between. Is Affilorama a scam or is Affilorama a legit training program that’s going to educate me with what I need to become successful at affiliate marketing. Below is The Affilorama Review for 2015, I am going to break down how the program works and give you some of the history of Affilorama so you can understand where they came from and what their objective is. Unlike many Affiliate Marketing training programs that come and go, Affilorama has been around since 2005 and now have established themselves as a legitimate training program that has created many successful online entrepreneurs.
Product Name: Affilorama
Price: $1.00 Trial / $67.00 Membership (Plus Up-sells)
Owners: Mark Ling
Rank: 80 out of 100
How Does Affilorama Work
Like most affiliate training programs that offer their training in video format Affilorama is no different. The difference is in the quality of the training. The question to ask, is the training up to date and is there good support through the training process. Although the training is laid out in video format there is a lot more then meets the eye.
When ever opting into any kind of online program that teaches you how to make money online the two questions you should be asking are, does it have good training and does it have good support. I would rather pay $500.00 per month for training that teaches how to produce results for me rather then paying $30.00 per month for training that makes promises but doesn’t deliver.
The Affilorama training is going to teach you how to make money online but it is not going to be cheap. Keep reading and you will find out what I mean. This is what you’re going to receive with the basic package.
- An introduction on Affiliate Marketing
- How to research Affiliate Marketing
- How to create quality content
- Training on how to build a website
- Insight into marketing ideas
- Basic SEO training
- Basic PCC (Pay Per Click) training
- Training on Affiliate outsourcing
The support is set up with a support board to answer the most common questions. There is also a forum where you can engage with other members through a question and answer board. There is no direct access to Mark Ling other then Mark showing up in the forums when he feels like it. Forum support is good as long as the community is active within the forum. Mark Ling affiliate marketing courses should have Mark Ling involved with the support of his members. Everyone has questions and if you have to wait for even one day for an answer to something important it could cost you in more ways then one. As you can see below you might have to wait 12 to 24 hrs to get your question answered.
Personally I prefer my support to be 24/7 365 and that’s what WA delivers. I’ve never had to wait more then 30 minutes for any question I’ve ever asked at Wealthy Affiliate.
The pricing is going to be a little difficult to explain because it’s on so many levels. This is not a program where everything is all rapped up in one package for one monthly fee. There are many levels of training and each one has a price tag attached to it. I will list this out for you below so you understand what you’re paying for.
- Thirty Day Trial: $1.00
- Monthly Membership: $67.00
- Up-Sell #1: Affiloblueprint: $197.00 plus $67.00 per month
- Up-Sell #2: Affilojackpot: $997.00
- Up-Sell #3: Affilotheme: $97.00
Do the math, this is without question an expensive training program. I’m not saying that they are a scam because the training they provide is good quality training. Quality is what we are all looking for but in today’s world we don’t have to pay over exuberant fees for it.
Good training doesn’t have to cost an arm and a leg anymore. Below I break down what you get for your money. Be aware that there are other programs that deliver the goods today with an all inclusive program for one low monthly price. Wealthy Affiliate is one of them and they provide the most state of the art up to date training along with the best support I have have ever come across for a very reasonable monthly fee with no up-sells or hidden costs.
There are different levels of training you can opt into to advance your education. These are better known as Up-Sells. Up-Sells are something that I don’t normally agree with because most of the programs that have up-sells have it set up in a way that once you opt into the beginner level you must purchase the up-sells in order to succeed.
The Up-Sells that are presented by Affilorama do have value but they are way over priced and if I were looking for a legitimate training platform I would surely be looking for something that includes everything for one price.
The First Up-Sell is Called “Affilo Tools Premium”
How Much? This will cost you $67.00 per month!
Affilo Tools is the basic upgrade to premium membership after your 30 day trial is up. Without the upgrade to premium you won’t be able to move forward with your education to become successful making money online. After your 30 day trial is up, if you see value in Affilorama, opting into Affilo Tools would be the next logical choice to make.
With the upgrade to premium you will gain access to the training and Search Engine Optimization tools. There is also a bonus training program that comes along with the premium membership. There is a section with many online tools that are designed to help you grow your business but not all of them are good tools. The three below are three I don’t agree with and I will explain why.
- There is a back link tool
- There is a health check tool
- There is a PLR section (Private Label Rights)
1. Back Link Tool: First of all back links no longer carry PR (Page Rank) juice for websites like they used to. This is an outdated metric and Google does not use it in their algorithm as an indication that your site can be trusted. Google algorithms have advanced to the point that they can tell whether or not your back links are gathered in a legitimate organic manor, or if they have been purchased. Google frowns upon anything that’s not original and using software tools to accumulate back links can actually have an adverse affect on your website and result in your site being penalized.
2. Health Check Tool: The health check tool is good for pointing out SEO errors on your website, but what good is that if there is nothing within the tool to help you fix the errors. This tool will only confuse newbies to the point of making them think their websites might be damaged. WordPress websites have built in SEO and plugins to optimize your website that are very easy to use. Wealthy Affiliate also has a health check tool that is part of their premium membership package that actually tells you what you can do to correct minor mistakes, and most mistakes are minor mistakes.
3. PLR: (Private Label Rights) is something that has been around for ages. PLR content is content that has been written by someone else and sold with the rights to use it as you wish with permission from the author. This means that you can take the articles and rewrite them in your own words to make them yours without any plagiarism penalties. This is a very sticky area to get yourself into. Rewriting PLR content is about as close as you can get to spinning. Spinning is taking an article and putting it into a piece of software that will change the way it’s written and spit out something that says the same thing with different words. This is one of the worst things you can do in the eyes of Google and if they detect it on your website you will be sent to the back of the line. This can and does happen to people that have invested years of work into their sites to get them ranked well with the search engines and generating healthy incomes. (Be Careful) Your content should always be original and should always be designed to help benefit your readers.
The Second Up-Sell is Called “Affilo Blueprint”
This is a great product because you get a lot of quality training and information. There are 13 lessons that include a total of 85 videos. The videos are broken down into sections of training on different topics in affiliate marketing. The topics include research on niche marketing, different methods of generating free traffic, training on SEO to get free traffic and training on Google PCC for paid traffic. There is also a section on WordPress themes.
The price tag for this great training is $197.00, Plus $67.00 per month for continued support. This was common place for quality training programs in the past because people had nowhere else to turn to. Today there are quality training programs like Wealthy Affiliate that offer everything you need to create a full time income online in one package for one low monthly fee with no up-sells or hidden coasts.
The Third Up-Sell is Called “Affilo Jetpack”
Affilo Jackpot is basically another program within Affilorama that will give you the tools and training you need to promote more products. There are ten different niches to choose from and you can pick five out of the ten. The products and services within each niche are products and services that belong to Mark Ling, so you will basically being paying to learn how to promote and sell products and services that are going to make Mark even more money. This is a sweet deal for Mark.
Again the training that’s provided is quality training that contains good information. This is what you’re going to get.
- You get to choose 5 niche packages out of 10
- A one year email newsletter series for each niche
- 3 eBooks to give away for each niche
- Access to Affilo Theme to create your websites
- Website set up
- One years worth of hosting for your 5 websites
- PLR Articles for your content “This gets a little bit sticky” These articles are written by someone else and sold with the rights to change them to your liking. Like I said above this is about as close as you can get to spinning articles which Google really frowns upon.
This package is priced at a mere $997.00 “WOW!“
My Final Opinion On The Affilorama Affiliate Training Program
Affilorama is a legitimate training program that offers quality training. Affilorama has been around since 2005 and continues to produce success stories, this says something about a company. There aren’t many online training programs out there that offer the quality training and decent support that Affilorama offers. Aside from the small short comings of a couple of out dated shady marketing technics that I’ve outlined in this review and the up-sells, this is without a doubt one of the few programs that will provide a true road-map to success. This one is a winner and on my list of recommendations. If you are considering it I would definitely say yes.
My #1 Recommendation
Affilorama is one of the best affiliate marketing training programs available online. It’s a great training program that honestly teaches how to become an Affiliate Marketer but my #1 recommendation is still Wealthy Affiliate. You can get absolutely everything you need to create a full time income online all rapped up in one package in one place for one low monthly fee and there is a totally free trial period. If you’re not ready to sign up at the end of the trial period, you get to keep the FREE starter membership with 2 FREE websites, FREE hosting for both websites and access to all of the beginner level training modules.
Wealthy Affiliate offers all of the value that Affilorama offers and more without all of the up_sells and hidden cost, plus they have a FREE starter membership to boot. You can try it for FREE with access to the premium membership. “They Don’t Charge $1.00 to Take it For A Test Drive” When it comes down to affilorama vs wealthy affiliate it’s a tough choice. The one thing that makes the difference is the support. WA is spot on with the best support you will find anywhere online.
If you have had any experience with Affiliorama I welcome your input. Please leave comments and questions below and I will answer them with help and support as always.
To Your Success!