What Is Pure Leverage About
The question everyone wants answered is, “Is pure leverage a scam or is it legit?” The answer to this question varies depending on what side of the fence you’re on. In my pure leverage review I will reveal the truth about this system, who the owners are, how it works, who it’s for, the support, the pros and cons, what the price tag is and by the end of my review you will know what pure leverage is about.
A lot of time goes into my research to bring accurate information to you, I hope this helps you in making good decisions for yourself in choosing the very best programs available for your online business. Keep in mind through out my review that this training is geared towards MLM. If you’re new to online marketing MLM is a tough place to start and this might not be for you.
Who Is The Owner of PL
Only being 3 years old, Pure Leverage is still a fairly new company that was started by Joel Therien in March of 2012. Joel Therien is a successful internet marketer who also runs a company called “GVO” Global Virtual Opportunities. GVO offers hosting services and a product called the GVO autoresponder. Joel who looks like he’s on steroids Therien is also the owner of the famous 7 minute work out program that uses MLM as the method of marketing their product. Notice the banner colors are the same.
How Does Pure Leverage Work
Pure Leverage offers two membership levels, Basis and VIP. There is also a monthly fee of $19.95 to become an affiliate of Pure Leverage and have the right to promote and resell Pure Leverage and receive your commissions.
Basic: The Basic level offers access to the blogging system platform, the pre-designed lead capture pages, the GVO autoresponder, the video email tool, the marketing suite, the conference room and all of the basic training.
Pure Leverage Affiliate Program: I just want to add there should never be a charge attached to any affiliate program that you sign up for. When you are signing up as an affiliate to sell someone else’s product you are doing them a favor by promoting their product and that is why they pay you a commission. Even the large companies like Amazon and Google Adsense don’t charge a fee to become an affiliate of their programs.
VIP: The VIP level offers everything that’s offered in the Basic level plus all of the advanced training.
Breakdown of Basic Level One
- The Blogging System Platform: The blogging system is real easy to use and you can set up a blog with pre-designed capture pages without having any technical skills or prior experience with internet marketing. This gets a thumbs down from me because everyone is locked into using the same format with the same domain name. What this means is you can basically forget about generating any kind of organic traffic from the search engines. You are not allowed to be creative and build out your website the way you want to. Everyone has the same domain name and the same content, this is called duplicate content and Google frowns upon this kind of content. Google and the other search engines look for fresh original content when giving exposure to websites for their search queries and this is not the way to get it. Not to mention if you decide that this is not for you and want to move on, you can’t take your business and work with you.
- The Autoresponder: Many people say that list building is the foundation of running a successful online business. Running an autoresponder and building an email list is something that every successful online marketer does and every beginner needs to learn. This is absolutely essential in the world of online marketing and the better you are at it the more money you’re going to make. This gets a thumbs up from me because Pure Leverage puts a big emphasis on this and much of the training you receive is going to be focused on successful list building. However the GVO autoresponder is not the only autoresponder out there and it certainly isn’t the best one either. Two of the top autoresponders among internet marketers world wide are Aweber and Getresponse. Being part of Pure Leverage includes GVO so it makes sense to use it, but I wouldn’t even consider it in my business. I personally think Aweber is the best autoresponder.
- Video Email: The video email is worth its weight in gold. You can upload and attach videos directly into the emails you send out. This works great, especially if you already have a list in place. Your readers can click and watch your video right inside of your email without being redirected to another URL like YouTube. If you’re looking to build relationships with your list this is the way to do it and it’s very easy to use. You can create a video and send it to everyone on your list with just a couple of click of the mouse.
- Pure Leverage Conference Room: This is another cool feature that allows you to video in with up to 100 other attendees. It also has voice chat features that allows more then one speaker at a time. You have the ability to record sessions in both video and audio and there are other features like desktop sharing, power point and the ability to broadcast videos to the group. This is a great tool to have if you’re building a MLM business and have a group you’re running or belong to.
- Marketing Suite: In the marketing suite you will find help in finding different places to generate traffic and leads for your website.
- Basic Training: The basic training is exactly as it states, “basic”. There is nothing special here, basic training is set up for newbies that need a place to get started. Any advanced training that delves into the meat and potatoes of building an online business is going to cost you more money and that’s where the next level called “VIP membership” comes in.
Breakdown of VIP Inner Circle Level Two
The VIP level two is going to provide everything you get in level one plus all of the advanced training. This is where you’re going to learn how to leverage the tools and training you have received in the basic training section. You will gain access to some of the top experts in the business through weekly training interviews. The training will include technics on attraction marketing and team building for MLM.
Who is Pure Leverage For
Like I said in the beginning this is geared towards Multi Level Marketing and if you’re a total newbie or not cut out for this kind of marketing then you will be wasting you time, effort and money. This platform is for people that already have some background in online marketing and could use the tools being offered to save money. MLM takes a certain kind of personality and if you’re looking to get started building an business with integrity based around something you like then you’re searching in the wrong place. MLM is all about selling and most of the MLM companies out there require you to start with friends and family members.
If this is not you and you don’t want to be bothered with convincing people to buy into something they are skeptical about from the start then I would suggest looking into Affiliate Marketing. Affiliate Marketing is one of the fastest growing businesses online because it works. Affiliate Marketing is a platform that allows anyone to create a business around any passion you have.
If MLM is something you’re interested in and you’re a seasoned marketer that knows what MLM is all about then this could be beneficial to you based on the tools alone. Pure Leverage has a good suite of useful online tools and training for building a Multi Level Marketing business all tied up in one bundle for a decent price. These are tools that you will need anyway and purchasing them all in one place will surely save you money.
Pure Leverage Price
Pure Leverage is not $24.95 per month, that’s just where it starts, and then from there you can expect the price to increase as you need more access to the training.
- Basic Level: $24.95 per month – There is a 7 day trial period for $1.00
- Affiliate Membership: $19.95 per month
- VIP Level: $97.00 per month
Again I want to reiterate there should never be a fee attached to any affiliate program that you sign up for. This is absolutely ridiculous and the only reason I can see they get away with it is because people just don’t know any better. An experienced marketer that knows what he’s doing would never pay to become an affiliate of any program.
Pure Leverage Pros & Cons
- Training and tools are good for MLM
- Products offered are good and by taking the package you can save money if you’re doing MLM / this only applies if you are doing MLM
- They do have some decent products
- You have to pay every month to be part of their affiliate program
- You only receive 100% commission on direct sales for your first month, then it drops to 50%
- If you’re not a VIP member you get very low commissions on your sales
- Lack of integrity, This is something you will find with many online marketing programs because they have learned how to bait people for a low cost and then once you have comitted they hit you with the up-sells you need with training to be able to make any real money.
Pure Leverage Support
If you are planning on pursuing Multi Level Marketing or you already belong to a MLM group you need to know that your main source of support should come from your MLM group. Pure Leverage supplies a decent support system for the tools they provide you with but that’s not going to be enough. Pure Leverage support won’t help you the way that your team can if you belong to a good group of skilled and dedicated marketers with your MLM company. MLM is not easy and you can’t expect Pure Leverage to dedicate the kind of support you will need to be successful, especially if your choice is a MLM company outside of PL.
Is Pure Leverage Legit
OK, here we are at the place where we answer the question everyone is waiting for, is Pure Leverage legit? Yes! Pure Leverage is legit but that being said does not mean that everyone should jump on board just because Pure Leverage is not a scam. Lets move on and I will rap this up for you with my final word on Pure Leverage.
Don’t let yourself be fooled by the fancy advertising and dreams of making big money overnight. MLM is a tough business to break into and most people that try there hand at it fail. Just because Pure Leverage is not a scam doesn’t mean everyone will find success with it. Success with MLM is going to take a lot of hard work and dedication. You will be expected to do things like cold calling that entails a lot of rejection and if you’re not the kind of person that can handle rejection then you will be wasting your time with this. You’re also going to need a strong personality and be able to convince people to buy in. Once you have built your team your job has just begun. Now you’re going to have to motivate them to reproduce what you have been thought to do and many of them will drop out along the way so you’re always going to be on the look out for that diamond in the rough for your down-line. MLM is the kind of business that you have to constantly be working and the ones that see success are people whose life’s are consumed by it.
If MLM sounds like it’s something you would be interested in then Pure Leverage would be a good place to hang your hat. But if MLM isn’t what you’re really looking for and you still want to pursue an online career or even a second income or a hobby then Affiliate Marketing is where you should be looking. You can have fun building a business with affiliate marketing and take it to any level that you want at your own pace. If you’re looking to start and build a legitimate online business with affiliate marketing then Wealthy Affiliate is the program that I always recommend.
If you have your own experience with pure leverage or have gotten something out of my review please leave a comment in the box below. I would appreciate any feedback and hopefully you can add to the next readers experience. Thanks for stopping by and I hope that I’ve answered your question, is Pure Leverage legit and now you know what pure leverage is about.
To Your Success!