Impact 101 Crowdfunding – 5 Key Ingredients to Create a Successful Home Business
#1 A Business That Pays Immediately
Cash flow to run your business is very crucial. With immediate P2P (Peer to Peer) payments you will never have to wait for your money or tie up funds that can be used to get more traction. Reinvesting you returns into your business such as advertising will give you traction and take you to the next level much faster. Many affiliate programs will tie up your money for 30 days or more by paying on a monthly basis. With Impact 101 the money is immediately transferred directly into your account in a variety of payment forms that you set up yourself. There is a variety of ways to receive money such as Bitcoin “Cryptocurrency” PayPal, Cash App, Western Union and many more.
#2 A Simple System
Systems are a key component to running a successful business. Remember to keep it simple. Every successful business needs a system. The system should always be simple, user-friendly and easy to use.
#3 A Duplicatable System
What I mean by creating a duplicatable system is a system that can be easily duplicated by your down line. Many people struggle with selling, and not everyone is able to create a sales system. Having a sales system that is easy to duplicate, or even one that you can provide for your down line for free will serve to help everyone. This will help you gain traction for your business and help the people under you make money too, by reproducing the exact steps you are taking that are working for you will help your team to gain success too.
Providing value for the people that you sign up is one of the key factors in creating a successful online business. This should always be your number one objective. Being able to simply share just one link or sales page with someone is the most common way of making a simple system duplicatable.
#4 Having A Support Group
Having a support group for everyone is very important. Not everyone is a refined marketer that knows exactly what to do and how to market their product. A support group will help everyone, even the expert marketers. Support is nothing more than a source to go to if you get stuck, or need a question answered. Having a place to go to where you can get expert help on just about anything is a must when building an online business.
Most support groups are done in a private Facebook Group that is focused around the product or service you are offering. Prospects would request to become part of the group and someone would accept their request and grant them access. These groups are a great place to build relationships with other entrepreneurs that are going through the same things you are.
Expert help from people that have been there before you and overcome some of the very obstacles that you are looking for answers for is priceless.
#5 Having A Mentor/Leader
Most of the time your mentor or leader would be your sponsor, the person you signed up under. This doesn’t mean that your sponsor is someone that will be able to guild you though. In a case where you end up with an incapable sponsor you can always bypass him or her and go to the next level up. This would be the person who sponsored your sponsor .
This kind of system works great and you if you need to bypass 3 or 4 levels there will always be someone who you can click with that is willing to help you.
Support groups are put together by the top mentor or leader for that particular group. If someone is knowledgeable enough to put together a support group, than they are also concerned and equipped with what it takes to help anyone who joins the group. A good mentor should be available to you 24/7 and their response time to any questions you have should not be anymore than 24 hours.
If you have these 5 elements in place before joining any online business opportunity, you have done your homework. As long as you are willing to follow the training available and put in the work you will find success. So Let’s go over the 5 key ingredients to creating a successful home business.
1. A Business That Pays You Immediately: P2P (Peer To Peer) Pays You Directly Through What Ever Payment System You Have Set Up.
2. A Simple System: Systems Are Key! The System Should Be a Simple, Easy To Use System That Is User friendly.
3. A Duplicatable System: Your System Should Be Easy To Duplicate By Anyone That Signs Up Under You. By providing your down line with the system that is working for you, you will be providing quality to your team and helping your down line to achieve success. You will also be creating success for yourself by helping those under you achieve success..
4. Have A Good Support Group: Make sure what ever program you are involved with has a good support group. Lack of support Has been one of the things that has caused many people to fail. Having a place to go to and connect with people that have overcome the very obstacles that you are experiencing will save you time and money. This will excel your online business by leaps and bounds.
5. Have A Good Mentor: This is something I didn’t get for a long time. Everyone needs a good mentor, even the so called experts. My mentor is a 7 figure plus per year expert online marketer that has been successful at making millions of dollars online through the years. He still invests 10, 15 & $20,000.00 into online mentoring courses from people that teach him some of the most current and up to date marketing methods that are working TODAY.
There are just so many so called Guru’s out there that are selling outdated methods that worked well yesterday, but have no value at all in today s market. Finding the right mentor is crucial, and not easy to do. This is possible though through do diligent s and research.
If you’re interested in finding the 5 Key Ingredients all together in one place then Click The Link in this article and check out the FREE no Obligation Training that’s Available.