NAME: Home Income Package
OWNERS NAME: Ethan Anderson
RANK: 10 out of 100
My Home Income Package Review
If your asking the question is Home Income Package scam or legit, what you’re really trying to find out is what is Home Income Package really all about. Below I am going to give you an insiders look at the program and break down how it works, what’s good about it and what’s not so good along with training, support and price insight. I hope this review clears some stuff up for you.
How Does Home Income Work
Lets break this down so you can understand what they are doing. First they are telling you that anyone can make money and you don’t need a lot of experience with selling products online. What they are promoting is link posting. They are telling you that you will get paid $15.00 for every link you post. (Not True). What you will actually be getting paid for is the links that people click on. (Plus There Has To Be A Purchase Made After They Click).
The links you will be posting for them are affiliate links. The question I have is why would anyone promote affiliate links for someone else when you can promote your own affiliate links. This is what you would be doing for Home Income Package!
Is affiliate marketing a real business? Yes it is! Affiliate marketing is a reputable business that allows anyone the opportunity to make money online.
Most of the products that are bought and sold online today are done through affiliate programs and they’re free to join. You do not have to pay to join an affiliate program. Affiliate programs are free and If you want to become an affiliate marketer you don’t need “Home Income Package” to do it.
What you will need is real training. Real training will provide educational resources and good support. Real training will NOT tell you that you are going to make thousands of dollars without having to work hard for it.
What’s Good About It
Nothing! Most of the reviews that I do on marketing products will have something good to say even if they are scams. I always dig in and try to find at-least one good thing about the product but I can honestly say that I couldn’t find one good thing to say about this product.
What’s Not So Good About It
- Home Income claims that CNN, ABC, CBCN, Yahoo, Twitter and many other big names are endorsing their product. These scamsters will go to any lengths to convince people they are legit. I have never seen one of these organizations acknowledge the existence of Home Income Package and rightfully so.
- What you will find is a boat load of complaints about them, I have listed a couple of them below so you can see for yourself what kind of an operation they’re running. There are many more complaints around the internet, more then I care to list.
- They try to convince you that there are only so many positions left so you need to get in now while you still have a chance. LOL at the same time they are lowering their price. Everyone knows that the prices in a market are driven by supply and demand. If there are a limited amount of positions remaining and people are signing up then that would be driving the price up, not down. Not only that but the harder you try to get away from them the more they drop their price.
- Everything they tell you is geared towards getting your credit card information and they will tell you anything. They will try to convince you that by using their program you will be able to make easy money. They will tell you there are a limited number of positions left. They will try to convince you that you are receiving a great discount.
- One more thing to be aware of is if and when you sign up for this scam you will be giving them permission to share your information with 3rd party services. This means they will be selling and trading your information with other marketers and you can expect your email account to start receiving spam mail. You can also count on your phone ringing with solicitations from people that you have no idea who they are or how they got your phone number.
Home Income Package Complaints
Tools & Training
Automated Money Making Website (Give Me A Break)
An automated website is just a crazy name that these scams make up to try and convince people that you can put a website on auto pilot and you don’t have to do anything but sit back and collect the money.
The automated website will produce money for you automatically. My response to this is PLEASE sell me one of these automated websites. As a matter of fact sell me all of them, I want to buy you out.
This is so ridiculous and it pisses me off that they are even selling this BS scam to people. I could easily go into a rant right about now on how these scamming Guru’s take advantage of people that are just looking for an honest way to make a living online.
I have said it over and over again that the reason these scams work so well at convincing people to get the credit card out is because they mix a little bit of truth into everything they say.
It is true that you can have a website that makes money for you while you sleep but in order for that to happen you will have to work at building it and it takes time. There are programs available to teach you how to build a legit work at home affiliate marketing business. This is done through a process of building websites to market products, not by posting someone else’s links.
Home Income Package is not one of the good guys!
The two most important things you need in order to create and build a successful business online is good training and good support. Anyone can build a successful business online today from home with the right training and support. Home Income Package doesn’t provide either one of these.
In order for a training program to provide good support they need to have a couple of very important things in place.
- Most important is a system that answers questions. (The faster the response time the better) It’s inevitable that you will find yourself with questions that need to be answered at some point, even if you are receiving the best training. This happens to even the most experienced marketers.
- Next is an active community! The more active the community members are the easier it will be to get answers. People that are actively engaged in building online businesses that interact with each other share information.
- The internet is a constant changing entity that marketers need to stay current with. Up to date training is essential to building any kind of long term business online. A program that is constantly adding new training is something that you should have on your list.
- A live chat room is something else that will help to accelerate your business. If you have to submit tickets in order to get help and answers to you questions you’re giving control to someone else for how long it will take you to achieve some success.
Original price is $197.00.
Then the price drops to $97.00 / What A Deal! They want you to believe you’re getting a great deal. I have seen Home Income Package being sold for $77.00 and then again for $47.00.
I’ve heard about people being ripped off for $159.00 and then again for $57.00 and again for $181.00 and another one for $157.00. I’ve seen so many different prices flying around online that I truly don’t know what the real price is. I think that they are just taking what ever they can get from people.
My Final Opinion
This is one company that you don’t want to get involved with. Even if you are new to building an online business you don’t want to give up control of what you’re creating. You don’t ever want to put yourself in a position where you’re at the mercy of someone else.
What To Look For
Below is a list of things you must have when looking for online training to build your own online business.
- Free Trial
- Diversified Training/Training Includes More Then Just Promoting The Company
- Up To Date Training
- Good Support/Live Support 24/7
- Live Chat For The Members
- No Up-Sells/After Joining
- A Keyword Research Tool
- Online Reviews That Favor The Integrity Of The Company
If you’re wondering how can I tell if a program offers everything listed here, The answer is through the free trial. This is why the free trial is so important. If a company is not trying to hide something then the free trial will only work in their favor. The free trial is an absolute must have. You want to be able to test drive the product BEFORE taking out the credit card. Wealthy Affiliate lets you log in and set up an account for free. You will be able to mingle with all of the members and have direct access to both of the owners.
You will also have access to all of the training modules, the chat room, the website builder, the keyword research tool and all of the other bells and whistles that come along with the program. If you decide that you don’t what to join right away you will still be able to keep your free membership that comes with 2 free websites, free hosting for the websites and access to all of the beginner level training modules.
This program is a no brainer and there are many successful online business stories being created regularly through Wealthy Affiliate. I recommend that you do your homework and check it out. You have nothing to loose and everything to game. The very very nice thing is nobody is going to ask you for money and that’s the truth.
My Final Verdict On Home Income Package / SCAM!
If you have had any experience with, or have any questions about the Home Income Package Scam please leave your remarks below. I will get back to you on all questions ASAP. I hope we can connect inside where the real fun of building your own business begins.
To Your Success And Mine!