How to Buy Website Traffic
I am still a firm believer that the best targeted traffic on the internet is traffic that comes from the organic search engines. This is not to say that you can’t buy good traffic. There are many programs out there selling traffic and claiming that their traffic is better then the next guys. When ever you’re paying for anything on the internet you need to be careful, especially when it has anything to do with building an online business.
Just as there are many scams trying to sell you their online training programs, and promising riches beyond your wildest dreams, there are also many traffic programs selling their traffic and promising you the best targeted traffic you can get, that end up being worthless. Lets break this down into the different types of traffic that you can pay for, and then narrow it down to which ones you could possibly benefit from and which ones you should stay away from.
Where to Buy Targeted Traffic
The best targeted traffic you can buy is probably Google AdWords. Google is the most well known search engine and the biggest source of online traffic on the internet. When building an online business of any kind, Google needs to be part of your marketing strategy and the more you learn how to harness the power of Google the more successful your business will become.
Although Google is the number one source of traffic online, they are not the only one. There are literally thousands of ways to get online traffic and being able to find the right ones, and eliminate the wrong ones will save you a lot of time and money. Lets start out with a small list of places to purchase online traffic and a brief explanation on each one.
- Google AdWords: This is also known as Google PPC (Pay Per Click). Google AdWords is a great way to get your page, post or any article onto the first page of Google search literally within minutes. However this is not something for people that don’t know what they’re doing to play around with as it can end up costing more money then you make. Google virtually allows you to purchase first page placement, but there is a technique to setting up your campaigns. “Link to Google AdWords PPC Training“
- Bing Ads: Bing Ads is the second largest PPC advertising platform on the internet. Bing Ads works very much the same way as Google AdWords, except they are a little more lenient with affiliate marketers, and their keywords are priced much better. This is because Google AdWords holds the number one position and Bing Ads has a smaller slice of the pie. “Link to Bing Ads PPC Training“
- RT Rebrandable Traffic: RT is a fast way of getting traffic to your website and works especially well while you’re waiting for your ranking to climb with Googles organic search. RT is traffic that is gathered from the internet and redirected to where ever you want it to go. This can be good targeted traffic if you use the keyword box in the campaign editor correctly. You are aloud to enter up to 10 targeted keywords into each campaign you create. Depending on your keywords would depend on what kind of traffic you will receive from your campaigns. Your traffic is generated from the different sources listed below. The price for this traffic is literally pennies per click, so it’s very easy to determine whether or not it’s worth it without spending a lot of money.
- Build Your List: RT Rebrandable Traffic is the perfect kind of traffic for building a list. If you can get this traffic to convert into an email list you will be way ahead of the game. Once you have an email address, now you will be able to market to that person over and over again. If you’re not collecting emails for your list then chances are you will never see that person again, they will end up being someone that just passes through.
- Convert Your Traffic Into Cash: If you don’t have an email list yet, you can learn all about how to build an email list from scratch in an article that I put together that teaches you step by step how to build an email list fast that converts into cash.
- 7search: 7search is another PPC “Pay Per Click” source that is not so well known. The fact that they are not as well known as the heavy hitters like Google, Bing and Yahoo gives you a little advantage as far as pricing goes. You can easily set up a campaign and choose your keywords with prices that range in the pennies per click. You can also set your own daily budget so you will not run over the allotted amount you’re willing to spend.
Best Online Traffic Sources
You can see a wealth of traffic sources in the list I have provided above that will generate more traffic then you can imagine. The task is to go through them and find the ones that will provide the best results for the niche that you are targeting. I have listed a few of the traffic sources that I personally use above with a brief explanation on each of them.
Traffic is the thing that we all strive for in business, without it we are dead in the water like a ship without a sale. There are thousands of ways to generate traffic to our websites and part of the process of success is finding the formula that works best for you.
The first thing in the process is to form a reputable list and from there you would want to start testing each one. Some of them will prove to be better then others, but as I said in the beginning of this article you always need to remain focused on generating organic traffic from the search engines because this is the traffic that will convert better then anything that you can pay for and this is the traffic that will last for years to come without having to spend money on it.
What ever you’re doing to generate traffic to your website the number one focus should always be providing fresh, quality content to your readers that will serve to help them in what ever your niche is. This is truly the key to building a successful online business in today’s world.
You can buy targeted traffic that converts, but you will never be able to replace organic search engine traffic conversion rates if you are providing fresh content on a regular basis.
Complete Online Training
You can get complete online training that will teach you how to build and monetize a business website for any niche, and how to generate quality organic traffic to your website through content creation and many other sources. Anyone can buy traffic that converts, but not everyone can build an online business that actually creates a full time online income.
Please leave any comments or questions in the comment box below and i will be glad to help you find the best traffic available to your website.
To Your Success!